Each year UHCAN Ohio honors outstanding leaders who assure access to affordable, quality health care in Ohio at its "Lend Your Voice - Health Care for All." They also celebrate the collective work that health care advocates have done to protect our care nationally and across Ohio.
2018 honorees are:
- Deanna White- Health Care Advocate, Legal Aid Society of Greater Cincinnati
- Tammy Mentzel, MPH - Project Manager, Transformation of Mission-based Health Care through Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, University of Cincinnati
- Lateef Saffore, PhD, MS - Senior Health Policy Consultant- Cleveland
- Debbie Silverstein-State Director, SPAN Ohio
- Robert Brown- Consumer Health Care Advocate- Cincinnati
- Kathleen Gmeiner, JD, MHSA- Health Care Advocate- Columbus